SFYL Vocal Studio
Discover the full passion, power, and purpose of your singing voice!
Transformative Singing Voice Lessons
Explore untapped high notes
Discover ease and agility beyond what you ever knew was possible
Find deeper emotional expression in your performance
Sing in new musical styles that you always wanted to explore but were too scared to try
Uncover tone colors you didn't even know you could make
Dissolve performance anxiety to be able to give your absolute best in performances and auditions
Learn how to create a long-lasting emotional impact on your audience
Reveal the inherent beauty and full expressive capacity of your voice
Identify and eliminate the physical, mental, and emotional impediments that have been holding back your vocal progress
Gain confidence, authority, and personal empowerment in your singing and in your life!
Transformative Singing Lessons are unlike any other vocal training you've experienced. We don't just cover up symptoms of vocal issues with gimmicky technique. By looking at the entire interconnected human body, your conscious and unconscious thought patterns, your emotional habits, and your overall sense of self - your spirit - we get down to the root causes of your vocal challenges and liberate your voice so you can be the fullest, freest, most unimpeded version of yourself.
We don't build voices, we get all of your impediments out of the way of the beautiful, expressive, resonant vocal instrument that is already your birthright. You'll learn to look at the holistic picture of your voice, your purpose as a singer, and the way your singing reflects your soul. We'll help you see the big picture, as well as the most minute details that contribute to that big picture. By gaining a greater sense of conscious, objective awareness of the way your body functions as a musical instrument, you will empower yourself to take your vocal progress beyond the voice studio and keep making new discoveries on your own - essentially becoming your own teacher!
Our current and former private students are singing professionally all over the world in the realms of opera, musical theatre, pop, country, folk, and more. They have received competitive scholarships at Juilliard, Eastman, San Francisco Conservatory, Peabody Conservatory, University of Colorado, University of Northern Colorado, University of North Texas, Colorado State University, and more. Most importantly, these students embody the passion, power, and purpose of a truly Transformative Singer, and leave an indelible mark on everyone who hears them sing.
See what other singers are saying about their experience with Transformative Singing
WOW! I just finished the last session on Friday and I had to email you and express my profound joy!
Singing the exercises with Graham I found myself freely singing all across my range with very little issue!!!! The higher I went the better I felt and the more freedom I felt inside myself and with my voice! On that last exercise I felt like I AM MYSELF again!!!!! Or maybe for the first time ever!!
- Shirley, professional voice teacher
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing voice lessons, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Lesson fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
2. Lessons are scheduled through Calendly so that you will receive a reminder of your lesson 24 hours in advance. If you need to reschedule for any reason, you must do so at least 4 hours in advance of your scheduled time.
3. If you miss a lesson and do not communicate that you will miss, that lesson is forfeit and will not be made up
4. If the instructor misses a lesson for any reason, that lesson will be rescheduled at a time suitable to both parties
5. While most of our students achieve great results, we make no guarantee of any specific progress or results. The students who progress the most are the ones who practice the most and are the most willing to incorporate new ideas and techniques in and out of their lessons.
6. Individual lessons are a safe place for you to be emotionally vulnerable in order to explore the full capacity of your voice, and we want you to do exactly that. Many of the concepts and themes explored in voice lessons involve deep emotions and self-exploration. However, we are not licensed therapists and as such, are not able to offer mental health advice.